Player Driven Class 465 And Class 375 Missing Deceleration Sounds

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LimitedEdiition, Sep 3, 2022.

1. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Something I noticed specifically on South Eastern High Speed (don't know about the other routes since I haven't really tested them out yet) is that the player driven Class 465 and Class 375 are completely missing their deceleration sounds. What's baffling about this is that the AI 465 and 375s do not have this issue. Not sure what went wrong since the Brighton Mainline 377 and the Class 465 on TSW2 never had this issue, and it seems strange that it only happens to player driven trains, but anyways, I have captured video evidence of this in case anyone else has this issue as well. Maybe some of you guys can send tickets in so they will look into it. Feel free to use my videos in those ticket reports.

Class 465 - Relevant time stamps in the video description

Class 375 - Relevant time stamps in the video description

• Like Like x 2
  2. derailed#9363

derailed#9363 Member

Yes this is true, I’m experiencing the same thing. There’s no deceleration sound for the 395 either

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

The 465 only has deceleration sound when you change to Regen breaking, which is accurate. Looks like you didnt have it on from the quick look I got of your cab. Been working fine for me. I cant comment on the 375 as cant remember what it should sound like.

• Like Like x 1
  4. alexjjones6024

alexjjones6024 Well-Known Member

TrainSim-Matt DTG JD

Can you look into this please as I'm aware your sound engineers have been working on the sounds pre release but it seems it needs a fix.

5. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Great videos thank you. The 465 is fine, we set the AI ones up to use regen braking so they had the better sounds but by default the player isnt using it (because in reality I don't think they do anymore) so if you want those braking sounds from the traction motors you'll need to enable Regen as Crazykilla says.

The 375 seems wrong though - i've raised this as a ticket for the audio engineer to look at.

Thanks again

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 2