Playstation Issues Reassurance

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cash, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Hello all, I am a TSW2 player who is playing on a PS5 and owns TSW2 collectors edition on a disc. I am experiencing a bunch of issues and would just like some reassurance that I’m not the only one experiencing these issues and that they are being worked on being fixed, as I’m finding it hard to follow what issues have been acknowledged and are being fixed. I have been able to install the core update (it was 15 GB).

1st Issue - the game will open with the new main menu Ui etc. But I am completely unable to open any routes, it gives an error message and kicks me from the game

2nd Issue - I only have 6 routes (TSW2 base routes + collector editon routes), when I try download any routes I own it says it has downloaded but doesn’t show up on the game

I am also unable to upgrade to the PS5 version of the game, as I have collectors edition on disc. I saw on here yesterday that I won’t be able to upgrade to the new PS5 version for 1-2 weeks, is this correct. If someone could just let me know if I’m not alone in experiencing these issues and also if they are going to be fixed in the preserved route update that’s hopefully coming soon. Thanks all :)

• Like Like x 1