Please Allow The Class 33 To Join Diesel Legends On Gwr Line In Br Blue!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

The class 33 is a wonderful engine. Would love to run this guy along side with the rest of the diesel legends on this line along with a tutorial, etc.... pretty please..........

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

A BR Blue livery Class 33 would be fantastic. It would be OK on Diesel Legends but was often more at home on metals South of London.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I already paid for a green Class 33 that I can only use on one route, not looking forward buying another blue Class 33 only to have it being restricted to one route again.

I agree it's a lovely loco, which is why I pretty sad to see my Class 33 being locked out on the few railtour services there are, and being limited to WSR exclusively.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gabe_1.0

That would be a dream but I figured to get her in the game again, the diesel legends would be perfect start. Get freight and passengers tasks on the modern line would prove exciting

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gabe_1.0

This would be an update to the diesel legends, so if you own that this would not cost you anything

• Like Like x 1
  6. elarthur

DTG need to unlock this locomotive for use on other routes. When planning locomotive dlc, they need to consider as many places to employ them so that we don't end up with something that is highly restricted in its potential. Some types were only used on small routes/sections...eg Class 76 & 77 1500v dc electric locomotives, whereas others could be found almost nationwide...eg Class 66 diesel electric locomotive.

7. elarthur

This brings me back to my suggestion for livery packs for all the types we currently have. I would pay for extra livery options on my collection because I don't really have the time nor energy to create liveries myself with the designer. It can be very time consuming to get a truly accurate result and I prefer to spend my time driving my collection. This is something available to TS users with packs from AP etc.

• Like Like x 4
  8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Needs 33/1 due to it being SR MU system BR Blue Blue Star MU Code

• Like Like x 1
  9. VGK

VGK New Member

Absolutely agree especially in the BR Blue livery and whilst your at it add the Class 50 and more importantly the Class 55 to the Diesel collection please.

• Like Like x 1