Xbox Please Fix Livery Designer!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Nov 16, 2022.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

PLEASE FIX LIVERY DESIGNER IN XBOX!!

You still can't pan the camera when trying to design liveries.

The options at the bottom of the screen flicker like the there at a really crap rave.

You can still only put decals on one side of the ICE 1.

I am not paying for anything else until this gets fixed as I'm sick of funding Dovetail Games half arsed releases this still shouldn't be happening!! We were promised things would change with TSW 3 but things are still as bad as they were with the last one!! And there has been no clarification or feedback on the Livery designer issues either which is disappointing.

Sorry for my rant but I Brought all this up at launch and nothing has been done...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Greyweasel

Greyweasel Well-Known Member

True, who knows what's happening with Livery Designer 2.0. I seem to remember you could once pan the camera when flicking through layers but no more, plus there's always the chance the camera won't pan at all, unless you load into game then come back into it :| There's so much potential in that tool, I just hope they explore it. An undo button with more serif & sans serif fonts would be nice to start with. Also, more logos from the brands that are in game, we've had DB & BR for the longest time and as satisfying as it can be crafting logos, it's time consuming & takes up many layers.

• Like Like x 2