1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Fix Mastery

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & Support' started by jspoon322, Nov 9, 2019.

1. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

Not sure about the rest of you but my Mastery hasn't kept track since the Halloween event. Nothing on Laguna Iquitos, Guntersville, or Grand Union. How long should I have to wait before credited? 5 days ago I caught Marshall and a catfish over 20# but still no credit. Yesterday, after buying the new lake and playing I should have completed all but peacock bass on tier 1 but still zeros across the board. I have signed out and back in but no change. Similar experiences?

2. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

Still not counting my catches. Unable to sign into Dovetail Live now. Why did I purchase this lake if none of my catches are tallied into Mastery? On PS4, anyone else experiencing this?

3. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

The only Mastery that's keeping tally for me is at Bergsee. Nothing else. An acknowledgement of the issue or maybe it's only happening to me. I enjoy the concept of Mastery but am unable to actually enjoy this when I get zero credit for time I've put in.

4. wolfie916

wolfie916 Member

I cannot count how many times I have mentioned this problem, whatever lake I am doing or what tier, it is now entering its 5th day and still nothing

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

It would be a blast if it worked. Before it stopped working I was able to keep track immediately after catch by just refreshing my phone. Hope it gets fixed. Tight lines.

6. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

Still nothing. No answers. No fish being counted towards Mastery, anywhere. Bergsee immediately credited me with a couple tallies but didn't credit on others. Been over 2 weeks and still haven't seen my second named fish or the catfish I caught at Guntersville added. Not to mention buying the new lake and getting zero credit for anything. Tier 1 should be complete and I can't get a response from Dovetail and obviously I'm not alone.

7. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation at all (i'm sure it's not), the Mastery feature on Train Sim World is also non-functional most of the time too. The issue seems to be the DTLive website being rubbish, rather than the game or platform - nothing here is registering toward the Mastery goals either.
    :mad:

8. wolfie916

wolfie916 Member

That's interesting, all we need now is for somebody from DTG to give an explanation for why this is happening. Some hope but will keep our fingers crossed

9. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Not sure if FSW is set up in the same way, but I've managed to get the TSW Mastery registering completed events by quitting and relaunching the game again. See this thread for details. Hope it helps.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  10. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

Thank you for that link. I tried that and it seemed to work. Hope it works for the rest of you and let's hope they fix that ridiculous issue!

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. jspoon322

jspoon322 New Member

Hahahaha now that doesn't even work! Loss for words.

12. fametis

fametis Member

Please, can you make a way to see our progress at the end of the game, or have a link to the master page when clicking somewehere