1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Point Switching In Map View Is Unusable

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by GOrd0n Bennet, Apr 18, 2018.

1. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

Its frustrating at best trying to get a 125 out of the depot at old oak as the map only shows (and let's you change) a switch if you can get the cursor over it that's all but impossible as the you can't control the cursor with that level of precision.

• Upvote Upvote x 5
  2. gangrel

gangrel Member

I completely agree with you on this. Some tweaking needs to be done to how the cursor moves. It can be a chore.

3. MiniMe943

MiniMe943 New Member

Glad someone finally made a post about this. But yeah, the map view moves at one speed, meaning there’s zero fine control.

+1

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. Hawk Eyye

Hawk Eyye New Member

Yes this is very frustrating. Some acceleration in the cursor or snap to the hot spots is required I think.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. Bryer

Bryer Active Member

I believe this is resolved in the next patch for the game. It didn't make it into Patch to version 47. Matt P (Senior Producer) stated he'd changed it when the game was released, but it didn't make either builds. So hopefully it will make the next.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  6. SimFan

SimFan Member

I feel the same way that the consensus in this thread feels..glad to hear that the cursor sensitivity problem is going to be fixed.

• Upvote Upvote x 1