1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[poll]if You Could Get Any Route In Its Full Length In Tsw, What Would It Be?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NJT Railfan, Sep 10, 2018.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The IC77 Line so far you have Amserfoot CS Enschede and Henglo-Bad Bentheim Osnabrück segments of IC77 but The Missing Link is this one Osnabrück Hannover Wolfsburg West Germany section the former East Germany section is Obeisfelde-Stendal Potsdam Berlin Hbf. The endpoint is actually in West Berlin Berlin Hbf the old name is if you want reskinned DB BR155 DB BR143 DB BR204 & DB BR112 for their original East German paint is Berlin Lehrter Bahnof.

2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

I Would like WCML route and a Cross-city line extension

3. jackmiller1234567890

jackmiller1234567890 Active Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Member

I'd be happy with either Blue Mountains (for the scenery) or Central Coast-Newcastle (for the familiarity), but just about any CityRail line would do.

Hunter Line (in its entirety, including mine balloons, the CCN branch to Broadmeadow (well, Adamstown really so you can get all of the marshalling yard and old loco depot in), and the coal loaders at Port Waratah and Carrington) would also be awesome for a mixed passenger/freight route too - XPTs running the express route (Broadmeadow-Maitland-Dungog), Endeavours and Hunter Railcars running the all-stops, and 82/90/C44aci Pacific National/Aurizon locos hauling the coal trains.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  5. lordragnarr

lordragnarr New Member

LIRR all the way !!! Any addition to the route would be a welcome, welcome,....welcome, Edition!! but would really love to see the "A" line running from 207th all the way down to Penn Station...!!! A - Line has Many stops, including 191st street Underground Station 173' feet below ground.......

6. cxsmax#1736

cxsmax#1736 Member

ACE San jose to stockton

7. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

paris nord-Amsterdam and London ST Prancas with TGV duplex series 200 TGV PBA PBKA velaro E320 TMST and the line from Lille flandres to paris with BB22200 corail VTU 10 and B11 and Regio 2N in belguim M4 with HLE 27 HLE 18 HLE 28 with eurofima and freight train M6 sncb M5 sncb desiro AM08 and AM80 in netherland I like Traxx E186 in ns livery Virm and the new coradia !

• Like Like x 1
  8. steammaster4449

steammaster4449 Well-Known Member

Gonna make an amendment to this by adding in the line from Salisbury to Charlotte so as to make it a looping route, as well as the North Carolina Transportation Museum for that vintage touch. Could say have it in the steam era so the NCTM could be seen back in its heyday, but I'm always torn between seeing my home line back in the day and having it in a more modern time period so I can more easily recognize places and get giddy upon recognizing them, but I could just be being selfish in wanting that one. :|

Also, I'd like to see the East Tennessee & Western North Carolina three foot narrow gauge railroad between Johnson City, TN and Boone, NC at it's peak along with the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad back in its steam days. Maybe even a Norfolk & Western or Nickel Plate Road route from back in the days of steam, but I get ahead of myself.

• Like Like x 2
  9. csxfan#8403

csxfan#8403 Active Member

Sand Patch Grade(All the way to Connellsville, PA.)
    CSX's Mountain Sub from Cumberland to Grafton, WV
    Rio Grande's Moffat Subdivision and Joint Line
    Norfolk Southern's Pocahontas District from Bluefield to Williamson WV.

• Like Like x 2
  10. kenobi#1878

kenobi#1878 Active Member

Chiltern Mainline London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill

• Like Like x 1
  11. tsgaming#9345

tsgaming#9345 New Member

Sorry. no editor is coming

12. fizpix

fizpix Well-Known Member

NEC Boston To Washington DC

• Like Like x 2