PlayStation Poll: Should The D B - B R - 155 Be Fixed To Work On Rsn On P S 4 ?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by synthetic.angel, Mar 5, 2020.

?
  1. YES - The DB BR 155 should be fixed because it was sold on the basis that it works on RSN on PS4.

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  2. NO - Premium priced content is often faulty and never gets fixed. Just live with it, and move on..!

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  1. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

This is a simple Yes/No poll. With one vote each.

Should the DB BR 155 be fixed so that it works when going through tunnels on the RSN route, on the PS4?

If you want to give any reasoning for your vote, please let us know below.

If you are the maker of the DB BR 155, and you want to let us know that you are still alive, and that you have plans to fix this loco in the near future, can you please give us an update?

If the maker of the DB BR 155 is unfortunately "no longer with us", because he/she has "kicked the bucket", or has developed a broken or faulty "mortal coil", that is to say he/she is now "deceased" - and.... if you inherited the IP for the DB BR 155 in a will, or as part of the resolution of an estate through intestacy - can you please let us know if you intend to allow anyone to fix the DB BR 155, on RSN, on PS4....?

2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I don't understand why this thread exists (who wouldn't want glitches to be fixed), but I have no idea how I could understand in the first place why the thread is tagged with 'corona virus'.

3. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I started the thread to see if there were any people at all that actively wanted to keep the DB BR 155 broken. It was merely a suspicion of mine, but it turns out there are quite a few....! Nearly 30%.... (at time of writing).

The DB BR 155 is premium content - that is completely broken, on PS4. You would have thought that people would want it to be fixed.....

I suspect that customers want the DLC to be fixed. But maybe there are others that don't want it to work, because they would have to spend time fixing it... ? Of course those same people do want the money to keep rolling in from sales on PlayStation Store.... they don't want that to stop.... no, of course not. That part of the DB BR 155 works really well - the bit where the cash is taken.

The "corona virus" tag, and the "lawnmower accident" tag are there just in case the reason why the DB BR 155 remains broken and unfixed, is because the maker(s) is/are now deceased, either through contracting Covid-19, or after being electrocuted by a lawnmower.... or possibly both at the same time. If surviving relatives of the developer(s) then do a search for "lawnmower accident", then they'll see this thread, and then maybe some progress could be made with releasing the IP for the DB BR 155, so it can then get fixed.

Nobody would want "Maker of the broken DB BR 155 on RSN on PS4" on their epitaph - that's not how a person should be remembered*, in my opinion. It's just not decent.

*Even if they were too lazy to test their products to make sure that they work.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Everybody wants it fixed, but for a lot of people (including me) it is not the biggest priority - it's a sound glitch, after all!