Fishing Sim World Possibility Of Adding Difficulty Or Sliders For Future Updates

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Was wondering if developers could look in to adding difficulty levels or sliders for update. For difficulty it would be from beginner where it isn’t a challenge for those who want to catch a ton of fish to expert where everything matters from line size being seen lure color attraction and randomness of real world and every thing in between. Think sliders may be a better way that would keep everyone happy. For those who don’t want this leave it to default but would be cool to add sliders for fish bite, type of fish attraction, lure color attraction, amounts of fish present, fish fight difficulty, speed slider so it doesn’t take 20 mins to real in huge fish, line noticed by fish, those are just a few I can think of. I do believe that you have a great game and it’s getting to the level of incredible this would definitely do that because all different levels of play and for casual gamer can tweak sliders and for die hard simulation gamers they can leave it be or make it harder. This would be more for offline. Is this a within reach request that could be looked into? I know personally I would love to try this at lake Dylan and have it that only muskies tiger muskies and pike are attracted for my personal enjoyment. Keep up the good work game has come so far from when it came out.

• Like Like x 1