1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Additional Emu In Tsw2 Or As Additional Dlc?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 15, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Active Member

Just saw a tsw youtuber channel talking about what maybe a additional emu that will be in the tsw2 german route,or it might be a upcomning dlc train addon for the new german route,news story wasn't sure what the full details where yet.O and what this suspected new train gonnabe,the db br 423 emu.( I just double checked his news update odds point to the db br 423 emu being in the new route more then being a dlc addon.)

I want to credit Spursreading 96 for this news update.He always is on top of the newest train sim world news.

Update if goto youtube and type in(Train sim world news: Db br 423 comning to the new)
    You should see in Spursreading 96 video starting at 1:57 in his video a train inside seating area while a ice 3m passes by it's window,this doesn't appear to be the talent 442's insides it not the same it's something else,could this be a db br 423?

I have been looking on youtube for what the real version on the inside of a db br 423 really looks like and the tsw2 and real version match perfectly,so there really seems to be a 3rd train thats gonnabe in the new tsw2 german route.I wonder when mat will confirm it.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020