Xbox Post-patch Class 313 Random Derailments On East Coastway - Now Completely Undriveable!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by cloudyskies21, Apr 19, 2022.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

These new bugs cropping up on existing routes/DLC is getting beyond ridiculous! :mad:

The Class 313 is one of my favourite DLCs and on East Coastway I am, for the majority, now no longer able to complete a service without it ending in service failure due to random derailments.

I've been playing East Coastway recently and the 377 seems to work fine, have had no issues. But, the 313, especially on the Seaford services is the issue with random derailments. For example, in some cases, I'm able to complete a service to Seaford, but on return to Brighton it derailed. Elsewhere, I tried another Seaford-bound service, didn't even make it as far as Lewes before the derail issue occurred.

With these new post-patch updates, I'm really frustrated that such problems arise - I want to enjoy playing existing routes/loco without the stress of it not working! :( Please fix this and the Class 166 issues on London Commuter I have mentioned in another technical reports thread.

With the lack of new UK DLC lately, at least make sure existing routes/locos work as they should as this is totally unacceptable otherwise.

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, did you have the dynamic brakes enabled or disabled?

3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Always switch dynamic brakes to disabled.