Xbox Potentially Missing Patch-notes For Lgv Méditerranée After 2/03 Update

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by FD1003, Mar 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I, like other xbox user downloaded LGV again togheter with SE HS and the core game as part of today's update (2/03).

I did a quick timetable journey on LGV from Avignon to Marseille and didn't notice anything different.

The two obvious bugs I thought thought to check, the PIS always showing Metz Ville and the awfully low-res TVM indicator are not fixed. So I have no idea about what changed, I also did not notice any huge difference in vegetation or level of detail near the tracks, but maybe I just missed it.

I will try to do a trip towards Avignon and see if I notice something different.

The patch notes do not show anything for LGV, was the download a mistake and changed nothing or are the patch notes incomplete?

Can anyone from Steam or PS confirm if they updated LGV as well?

If the problem is the patch notes would it be possible to add the missing items?
    Because, unlike before we can no longer look at the roadmap to see if anything has changed.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Kilo_Charlie

Kilo_Charlie New Member

I’m unsure about this but the transition from 320VL to 320V to 300A when speed limit is dropping down from 320 to 300 is something not present on the day the LGV was shipped. Where it jumped from 320V to 300VL 1 TVM block early and incorrect. But it is now correct after the patch. (Or just me noticed it)
    However, if patch notes didn’t include the above bugs you’ve mentioned, it’s most likely they did not cover them at all. I might missed something so I’m unable to confirm.
    From a steam user.