PlayStation Pre Order Date?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Pre order date?

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

I keep checking the store, becoming a daily habit, don’t know why as I won’t get it any quicker :D Pretty sure it will be around the same time the Bakerloo line trailer drops. Then DTG can create one trailer with screens if buying from either the ps store or Xbox shop

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Its because your excited bro no need to feel shy lol, ive done the same with many things before but we can never get it till its actually available lol

Saying that, i think i heard there wont be a pre order the other day

• Like Like x 1
  4. MegaSim

MegaSim Member

There’s no preorder for console. But on launch we get a 15% discount as TSW2020 owners for 2 weeks

**NOTE**
    To get the discount on PS4, you need to go through the TSW2020 store page (square on your controller, or second from right). That’s the only way DTG were able to give discount. It won’t be directly on the main ps store.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

indeed just a tad keen to play this. Nothing on the store nor will there be. Shame as nice to have pre installed to launch at 00:01 Thursday morning. Not long to go now.

excellent info here thanks, have missed discount in the past on the store not using the correct route. This info should have it’s on thread or sticky.