Pre-order On Console

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Gasdesh, Aug 16, 2020.

?
  1. SI

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Gasdesh

Gasdesh Member

Ciao,spero che il messaggio verrà tradotto,sono un appassionato di treni fin da piccolo e visto che sono un Playstation Player ho reagito un modo fantastico all'annuncio del sequel del miglior gioco simulativo di treni nella storia,volevo fare due domande,quando uscirà il pre-order su console se uscirà e se in futuro farete anche tratte non solo tedesche,inglesi e americane,per esempio tratte:francesi,italiane(sarebbe bellissimo la Torino-Genova o la ferrovia del Brennero),spagnole,russe ecc....magari con una sorta di negozio online nel gioco

2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Google Translate is funny (Hello,I hope the message will be translated,I'm a train enthusiast since I was a kid and since I'm a Playstation Player I reacted a fantastic way to the announcement of the sequel of the best simulacrum train game in history,I wanted to ask two questions,when the pre-order on console will come out if it will come out and if in the future you will also do routes not only German, English and American For example, sections: French,Italian (it would be beautiful the Turin-Genova or the Brenner railway),Spanish, Russians etc.... maybe with some sort of online store in the game)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

There will be no pre order for console's & we don't know about the whole thing about the other countries thing

• Like Like x 1