1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predator Fishing On Bergsee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ilikefish, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

does anybody have any tips of how to get predator bites on bergsee, I’m trying to do the offline tournament there and I’ve tried 2 whole matches and haven’t had a single bite. I have tried several lures and different lines etc but still can’t get a bite...

Any ideas??

2. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Watch video. Pro Shad lure and u have to Twitch.

3. Kenstin

Kenstin New Member

I know its old but the vid posted didn't help since it shows the persons 2nd rod and only shows 1/10th of a second of what he actually used, just before the timer turns to 0.26... Try yellow and black or Gold and black frogs on 20 - 40lb line. In my game I tried the Pro shad lure and didn't get a single bite. I tried the delux frog - gold on 20lb line and had a bite within 20 seconds every time (Reeling in speed 3) and so far they are always pike.

The persons Rod 1 setup in the video was,

Duckett Fishing Micro magic pro Baitcaster 7'6" Rod.
    Duckett Fishing 360 Black/Red 7:1:1 Reel.
    Versa Braid Black 40lb. Line.
    Frog - Yellow/Black Lure.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  4. dazzelle

dazzelle New Member

I gave it a go and used the shockwave fisholicious/shrapnel on 20lb line and got a few pike and perch along with the odd trout. Nothing huge but enough to win the tourney. Think i got around 98in total beating second on 83in. I was on the middle left spawn point.