Problem To Install Third Party Routes

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by alexdomide91, Jan 24, 2019.

1. alexdomide91

alexdomide91 New Member

Hello my friends !

My name is Alex Domide and i am Train-Sim Romania site Administrator. We have a huge problem to install third party routes ( our routes ) after a clean install of the game, i mean new Windows, new Steam director (SSD Drive), new game. Our routes get stuck on loading screen after you click to Edit Route or our routes are with a lot of missing assets ( but we already have the assets in list ) and the strange thing is the default routes are fine !
    Me and my team tried the following steps:
    -Clean install
    -tried on 2 PC`s and 3 laptops, same issues
    -tried to unzip the assets and route, same issues
    -tried to use "Utilities", same issues
    -GPU,CPU, motherboard drivers are up to date
    -Windows 10 PRO Original is up to date
    -DirectX, Visual C++ Runtime Libraries, DotNet and/or nVidia PhysX installed and up to date
    -tried "Run as Administrator"

We are ready to launch a second real route after 2.5 years of hard work but we are unable because of this issues and other team members can not continue some routes because there are with a lot of missing assets.

Some screens:
    A complete route:
    [​IMG]
    Missing assets but looks fine in the list ( ex: catenary is missing from route but is in the list ):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A default route looks fine:
    [​IMG]

One error on verify integrity of game files, 1 file failed to validate, 1 of 1 items complete, DOWNLOADED 0 bytes / 0 bytes !?!? :
    [​IMG]

All this issues starts after X64 update. No problems until TS 2019.
    Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Alex Domide

• Like Like x 1
  2. dionis4ever

dionis4ever New Member

Hello,

All my friends who made a clean install (From Steam) and then copied all their 3rd party assets from the backup archive, have this problem. The game I have installed on my desktop PC, has not been reinstalled for a long time, but it up to date with Steam, has no problems running the 3rd Party assets. I guess there must be a problem with the installer on Steam ?

Thank you for attention, and hope you'll find the solution to this annoying problem.

Best Regards,
    Remus IANCU

• Like Like x 1
  3. tgp246

tgp246 New Member

I have recently reinstalled the sim and gotten this issue with third-party content not working now. I am wondering what to do to exactly fix it, do I try to delete every third party item I have that got archived and then reinstall the sim again? Thanks.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

tgp246 - open a new thread and tell us which third part assets are not working.

This Thread is TWO YEARS OLD