PlayStation Problems With Db Br 363

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by F.Barnes, Nov 5, 2020.

1. F.Barnes

F.Barnes Active Member

1. The coupled freight wagons are permanent braking.

2. Uncoupling via keybord only with 'shift+ctrl+c' for the front coupler.
    No functionality (with 'c' or 'shift+c') for the important rear cloupler.

EDIT 6.Nov:
    The braking system is not easy to use, so it's not a bug in game rather than the problem with missing manuals for new DLCs.

BR 363 full brake explenation @00:17:30 - 00:21:20

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I really think that no one but the DTG staff expected this DLC to be the first ever to have no issues immediately after its release.
    This may be partly because some people need a whole lot of time to learn not to make the same mistake again.
    Next point is, I extremely dislike the continuously applied method to configure trophy requirements by using the class number of the loco. Driving a shunter for 363 km is ridiculous!

• Like Like x 2
  3. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Still working on the 1550 kilometers with the br 155. I have 1/10 of that :mad:

4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

As stupid as the 1660 miles trophy with the class 166

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i agree with the brakes on this shunter they are not releasing properly. i know they are lap brakes but come on thet are not releasing and sometimes im having to keep my finger on the L2 button to keep the brakes from coming on. as soon as i take my finger off the button the brakes start to apply. something wierd is going on. i think another DLC that has not been tested again

• Like Like x 1
  6. gprili80

gprili80 Member

from what I have understood you have to put brakes in "DRIVING" position to get them released

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

yes and it does not work once you couple to wagons and again once you uncouple put the brakes into driving it does not work. so i put them into release and they only release so far, i think there is about 3.1 left in the cylinders. so i have to hold in the L2 all the time to make them work and drive away