PlayStation Problems With Downloading/seeing The New Versions Of The Add Ons

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by midlandsignaller, Aug 23, 2021.

1. midlandsignaller

midlandsignaller Member

Hello,

I've been having problems with downloading/seeing the new versions of the add ons.

I've downloaded the Class 20 but it's not shown in-game.

I've been waiting for Cathcart Circle Line, Southeastern High-Speed, Class 465, Diesel Legends of Great Western and Isle of Wight Line to become available to download as only showing to buy.

Thank You

• Like Like x 1
  2. ferriso2001

ferriso2001 New Member

Hi. There have been major issues since the update on the PS4, mainly with add-ons not showing up. I would suggest you have a look at the following:

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/ps4-update-20-08-2021

I am under the impression that the above page offers the most up to date 'official' news regarding what is... or isn't going on.

If you wish, there are many posts on the forum about the situation, but unless you have lots of time to waste and a tin hat to put on, it's perhaps best not to venturing too far!

Best of luck :love:

• Like Like x 1
  3. midlandsignaller

midlandsignaller Member

Thank you for the reply, I had already seen it. I was just letting them know which ones weren't working for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. carl15

carl15 New Member

I also had similar issues. I decided to delete the whole game including all my saves then reinstalling it. Not only did it work with all my previous purchases, but also gave me the option to have PS5 version as well. Yes I have to re-run the routes again, but that’s no big deal when you enjoy the game anyway. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me with a train

Me with a train Active Member

This has now been patched and all but 2 addons (listed in the 26/8 article) have been fixed and should appear as normal :)