PlayStation Problems With Rt & Lirr Update

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, May 12, 2021.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear community, dear DTG team, in the patch notes for the Rapid Transit Update it is stated that additional services will be added by SKA (also from Ruhr Sieg Nord). I am a PlayStation player and can still only use the included S-Bahn train. In addition, there are no longer any trains in the new timetable that go in the direction of Bitterfeld or Dessau. That is sad, because the S2 runs from Leipzig Mdr to Dessau Hbf, it would not be a problem to include it in the new timetable. What I also think is a shame that the train destination displays on the trains do not work with both Rapid Transit and LIRR. If someone from DTG reads this, I think we would all be happy if this would be added. Otherwise, I think the departure boards at the train stations are great. But please look at these 3 things again! Kind regards

2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

S1 Hauptbahnhof - MDR: BR 1442
    S2 Dessau - Connewitz: BR 182 + Dosto (182 required)
    S6 Messe - Gashwitz: BR 1442
    S8 Dessau - Bitterfeld: BR 143 + Dosto (RSN required)

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

This is interesting. I hadn’t considered what the new timetable would be like for players with only the base route and not those who have everything that adds content. The new timetable was created specifically to add better layers though, so maybe it was to be expected. I’m assuming the SKA layer must be for AI trains only though, nothing the player can drive, because they don’t appear in the menu.