Problems With Switches At Long Rock

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthew.miles1990, Nov 24, 2021.

1. matthew.miles1990

matthew.miles1990 New Member

I’m on the last of the 27 tasks on the West Cornwall route 6H02 which involves taking the 37 and empty wagons from St Austell to Long Rock at Penzance.
    On arriving i can’t progress into sidings number 8 no matter how many times I reset the points!
    I’ve walked the section and even changed all points individually around by nothing seems to work.
    Any ideas as I really want to complete all the challenges….

• Like Like x 1
  2. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Have you asked the signalman for permission to proceed? You don't say if you have or not

3. matthew.miles1990

matthew.miles1990 New Member

Yes I should have mentioned pressing B for permission but the message Switches set in error bounced back continuously…

4. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Only thing I can suggest is to check on the 2d map all of the switches between where you stop the loco and the final stop point. On one of the 6HXX jobs I did ( might have been 6H02) there are 2 switches near the loading sidings that need to be set right before the signaller will allow you to proceed. If that doesn't work then I advise checking the Tech forum for anyone else having the same problem and add on to their ticket or if there isn't one put in your own ticket