l have a problem that when l installed TSW7 and it asked me to create a profile, l typed nwp1 instead of NWP1 and have just realised that my collectable history didn’t transfer over. I am now in my 80s and forgot it should have been in Capitals! I only use lower case for my forum name and capitals in the game. Now l have noticed after purchasing Tadami that l now have two profiles. My first NWP1 and the new one nwp1. I have been running the new route as the ones supplied in TSW7 under the new nwp1 profile not my original one. Is there a way to merge them, as my collectables for the four new routes and the completed September mastery have been awarded to the newly created profile and will l lose it if l delete the new profile. lf anyone at DTG Alex or anyone else at DTG or a kind soul on this forum can detail a solution, l would be extremely grateful.