PlayStation Ps4 Crashing Due To Camera Change

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MaddCarson2, Dec 9, 2021.

1. MaddCarson2

MaddCarson2 New Member

Well this is the third time within an hour. I changed from cab view to front of train then rear of train and the game became frozen in the load screen.
    Then the game crashed again when I was switching from cab view to free camera. (Loading screen popped up and froze)

for the the final time because I’m over it, the game crashed once more about 3 miles away from my stop. I was changing the camera from free camera to cab view and BAM! The loading screen popped up and you guessed it, the game froze and crashed!

Am I the only player experiencing this on PS4? It’s a kick in the b when you hve been playing for a while, almost to your destination just for the game to crash. This starting the journey all over again

• Like Like x 1
  2. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

Could you also tell us on which route and which train this happens or does it occur every time with every train/route?
    Because a general problem is currently not known (by me), only problem I could recognise is that one on Sherman Hill, but this has been already reported (look here: Thread). Maybe you're talking about the same problem, but I hope DTG works already on this one.

• Like Like x 1