Ps4 "giant Carp Pack" Add On Bug?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Manuel991277, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Manuel991277

Manuel991277 New Member

After buying Fishing Sim World Collectors Edition in the Playstation Store yesterday, i planned to buy all the available Addons.

The Add On Store in Game shows me that i do NOT own "Giant Carp Pack", but i am able to play Wraysbury 1 South and Gillhams Fishing Resort. Is this a Bug or are there additional Items in the "Giant Carp Pack" which i dont own?

The Laguna Iquitos which is included in the CE and all other Add Ons included in the CE appears correctly in the Add On Store as owned, but the "Giant Carp Pack" is still available to buy.

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Manuel991277, thank you for flagging this. I have asked our retail team to look into this with Sony. The collector's edition does come with all the content that is in the Giant Carp Pack. So please do not purchase the Giant Carp Pack. Hopefully, we can get this sorted soon so it doesn't give you the option anymore. I'll keep you posted when we get an update.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Manuel991277

Manuel991277 New Member

OK thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Manuel991277

Manuel991277 New Member

By the Way, the Same occured today as i bought the Quad Lake Pass. I bought the pack but the Add On Store does not Update that.

5. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Manuel991277 thank you for the extra info, I'll let the retail team know to take a look at this too.

• Like Like x 1