PlayStation Ps4 Pro 1r12 08:06 Victoria - Reigate Gets Stuck When Ai Drives

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by superb, Oct 12, 2021.

1. superb

superb Member

Platform: PS4 Pro
    Loco / Cab: Both 377
    Weather Settings: Clear
    Date: June
    Service Name / Time: 1A06 08:23 London Victoria to Brighton 12 car encounters 1R12 08:06 London Victoria to Reigate stuck on junction South of Selhurst, Note that this 1R12 is standing on the junction when 1A06 loads into Victoria!
    Issue occurred roughly how long into the service: Approaching Selhurst 4 times I have tried this also in October and with light clouds!

1R12 08:07 gets stuck at Selhurst but not when you stand beside the tracks?
    So I tested one of the services I played before to see if previous problems arise again? So I drive 1A06 08:23 London Victoria to Brighton 12 car 377 knowing that there was a hold up at Selhurst. so the plan was to leave 1A06 then walking to the failed service and driving that to East Croydon to leave that and re join 1A06 to take forward. That was the plan. However when joining the stuck train it derailed on the spot, This was due to the points against the train. Plan B take 1R12 08:07 from Victoria to Reigate as far as East Croydon then taking 1A06 forward to Brighton to complete that service. Success 1R12 makes it through Selhurst so I wait for 1A06 & take it forward to Brighton. after that I tried to see if hanging around Selhurst would I see what makes 1R12 get stuck? Nothing the 1R12 sails through without problem!
    Note the wonky phone on the thumbnail [​IMG]
    Here is a livestream video of my findings with prior knowledge this happens, I thought I'd show it on YouTube.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  2. superb

superb Member

Still an issue, I am surprised that nobody else has had this on any other Platform? I tried 1A06 again, once more 1R12 08:06 Victoria to Reigate was on the junction at Selhurst. when I arrived at Selhurst I used the free camera to go view 1R12 and the points under the rear of the leading coach was set against the train so it could not be moved.
    I moved the camera back along the line after 20 minutes of standing at the signal outside of Selhurst, there were 15 trains standing with the 16th being the 1R12. I am on PS4 Pro so it could be a platform specific problem to each, I note the Scenario 'Fast Lane' which works fine on PC but yet does not on PS4 or PS4 Pro. see other threads for that one.