Ps5 Collector's Edition Upgrade Still Not Available

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mathieu, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

It's still not available.
    I've read and applied every "fix" the team has come up with and none has worked.
    PS5 was even moved to safe mode to remove all system cache.
    Don't go on telling me it's a Sony cache issue, when their freshly cache-cleared on-console store, their website, and their app all show that I have to pay full price for the Collector's Edition PS5 update.
    upload_2021-9-3_17-48-26.png

For PS5 users playing the PS4 game and having some extensions not missing from the game hub, thus not being able to re-download them (and the in-game store being no help as it will download a PS5 version of your add-on for your PS4 game…): you'll have to entirely remove the game from your system storage, all extensions included.
    Once done, you must go back to your game collection, and select TSW2 (you'll have to switch to the PS4 version of the game), then download.
    You will now have a prompt from the PS5 asking which content you would like to download, listing all your owned extensions.
    By default, they'll all be checked. Proceed to download, install and wait.
    This will take a long time depending on your download speeds. For 16 items (61Go), it took me ~1h30.
    Wait for all the processes to be done before opening the game, just to make sure.
    Now the game should be running fine.

2. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

I have collectors edition on disc, I got the option to upgrade to the PS5 version yesterday, but the issues haven’t ended, every time I try install ECW, HRR and peninsular corridor it comes up with an error. I’ve opened a support ticket and I haven’t received a response anywhere on the forums yet. Very disappointing :/

3. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

Do you get errors in-game, or an actual PlayStation system error?

4. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

PlayStation Store error

5. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Have you tried refreshing your licences?

6. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

Nope, how I do that?

7. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

8. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

Update (sorry for the double posting): restoring licenses hasn't fixed the issue for me

9. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

What issue are you experiencing? The issue I have is being unable to install the three collector edition routes (ECW, HRR and Peninsula corridor). Every time I try install them it comes up with an error message, I am on the PS5 upgraded version of the game with TSW2 collectors editon on disc. This is very annoying and disappointing :/

10. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

For me it's just that the PS5 upgrade still not free to download. The base game is, but not the Collector's.
    It's 2 different issues but I thought restoring the licences would help for both haha