PlayStation Ps5 London Commuter Crash Foa Matt

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by kelsound, Oct 17, 2021.

1. kelsound

kelsound New Member

I was looking for Matt's thread on the issue that he asked us to post on

setup
    PS5 digital on standard pc monitor -graphics set to auto so prob running 1080P

service
    Chapter 4 1A34 London Victoria to Brighton

Issue
    When stopped at Burgess Hill the game freezes then crash screen. Additionally some AWS clear signal bings are cut short particularly leaving Victoria.

This has happen on both occaisions I have tried to run this service once before the latest update and once after xxxx03 version.

Side effect
    After this crash restarting the game lead immediatly to a crash on opening a new service which was the first one in chapter 4 I tried. Rebooting the PS5 lead it to work for 1 short service before freezing again on opening second service. Prior to this I had run multiple services inc a full Brighton-London with no crashes.

Other things this route
    Some AWS/safety warning sounds absent or cut short but displayed on HUD-more frequently at the Victoria end of the route . Also there is a signal hidden by a tree on the up fast -not sure exactly where

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

The same thing just happened to me playing on a PC. I did restart and no crash noted, though this was a cold start.

• Like Like x 1