Ps5 London Commuter Game Crash

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kelemenlk, Nov 2, 2021.

1. kelemenlk

kelemenlk Member

I play the London commuter on PS5 it still keeps crashing when is the bug to be fixed cos this is getting ridiculous now he’s been out for two weeks and still not been i fix for the rush hour routes because I sometimes get to the end of the route it just crashes it’s on your PlayStation 5 I don’t know if PlayStation4 players get it as well sometimes it’s a waste of time playing it if it keeps crashing

2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Are you crashing frequently in scenarios or the timetable runs? For me the scenarios are completely unstable and I cannot run them, but timetable services seem pretty stable.

3. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I love this route but it is hot and cold in terms of it working. I played a dozen consecutive services yesterday and no issue, other than being unable to take over some 378s.

First run this morning, gatwick to London and crashes within minutes

4. yambam#1598

yambam#1598 Member

I tend to save just before the end of the route by Battersea for LV and by lover walk depot Brighton side. I have had more issues with the 387 crashing at the end of a run more than the 377 but less issues after the last update. Im on the PS5

• Like Like x 1
  5. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

The problem is that I find it totally random. I could accept that running a service out of Victoria in the pouring rain at 5.15pm is going to cause issues but I was playing the last train of the night from Reigate to Victoria with clear skies last night and it bombed somewhere around Selhurst..... it's really quite baffling!

• Like Like x 1
  6. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issues and I can't seem to figure out any pattern here... I'm doing timetables only at the moment.

7. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

Same issues. So frustrating. I have stopped playing it until its fixed.