Ps5 Users: Any Issues With Dualsense Connection Since System Update This Week?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TinTin_57, Mar 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Quick one for PS5 players.
    Since this weeks PS5 system software update my controllers randomly don’t connect. I have been getting the flashing blue light on both controllers wether it be via Bluetooth or wired. A hard power off of the console temporarily fixes it but the controllers can switch off mid game session too. I’m suspecting something dodgy was introduced in the software update but wondered if anyone else was affected? Last night even my media remote lost connection

2. seymourgoals

seymourgoals Member

Did you also get the update for ps5 controllers as well? I played Train sim world 2 last night, first time in a few days and when i loaded up the PS5 there was a Playstation update as well as a separate update for the controllers, i don't remember having a connectivity issue last night but will check again later

3. TinTin_57

I did yes, updated both controllers too. I played through a service or two last night first then the issues started occurring. I've tried unplugging the console and have left it off a couple of hours. I'll see if that hopefully resets it all. Cheers

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I haven’t had any issues so far. Maybe try resetting your controllers using the controller reset button.

5. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

No issues for me either.

6. TinTin_57

A complete disconnect of the power for quite some seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the responses

• Like Like x 1