Publicity - Media Releases

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Oct 16, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

IOW seems underwhelming and not really worth the money -11.99 would be more realistic.
    My issue was why it seemed DTG rushed an announcement on the new Munchen add on - including a surprise stream one day before IOW release. This looked amazing and was so good consoles can't handle the layers(?!). It seemed odd timing and took the spotlight away from Rivet - any thoughts I had about maybe buying IOW was put to bed and to wait for the new Munchen add on.
    Is it me or is there some bad blood here? Might just be innocent but timing seemed very odd...

• Like Like x 1
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Why even think Rivet and DTG are competitors? DTG gets free money for every IoW sale, since they get a % of the purchase and the work they put into it was minimal.
    Also while IoW has some glitches it's not awful and unplayable as someone might want you to think. It's just that up to now people said "DTG can't make good things" so they expected Rivet to be perfect in every way, and they set their expectations way too high in my opinion, it's still a perfectly fine route worth it's current price.

If the model bug bothers you much wait to buy it, but as soon as it will be fixed it's in my opinion better than the Bakerloo, but at the very least on par.

• Like Like x 1