PlayStation Pzb Ans Lzb

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

will DTG be making a proper video on how to use pzb and lzb and what signals to look out for and what to acknowledge as i havent a clue what to do.
    ive looked at other peoples videos and they do not explain what they are doing.

after all its DTG game and they should put out a tutorial on these subjects and how to use them properly, this should have been made years ago.
    i have tried but it just does my head in and theres the same kind of thing on LIRR
    it looks like i will not be able to drive the ICE train properly when it arrives next week. which is kind of bothering me

• Like Like x 3
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

have a read of the manuals like the msb rote one as that what really helped me understand pzb rather than watching a video and just do the route not fully intending on running on time obviously there is the addition of lzb which i don't know about but would recommend to see the manual for the route

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The problem I have with PZB is not what the rules are for slowing down for the restrictions but when it is clear for you to speed back up again. I’m going to have to read up on it all again.

4. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

lf6 and lf7 are the most commons: http://www.sh1.org/eisenbahn/snlf1.htm (where 12=120kmh)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, there’s a lot on that site that’s good info for me to know.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Also don't forget in last nights stream DTG Protagonist said Matt is doing a PZB all you need to know type stream this Saturday

7. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

LIRR is kinda easy. When ATC is on, you'll have your speed limit (track speed) and your signal speed (ATC with the numbered lights on the dash). Simple what to remember it is always go the lower speed of the two.
    If your speed limit is 25 and the ATC displays 40, go 25. If the speed limit is 35 and your ATC says 15, go 15.