PlayStation Pzb

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ibanez074, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

Really getting fed up with trying to complete the Rapid Transit scenarios.
    Was getting the emergency brake when pulling out of the first station until I saw something about having to release from monitoring. Got all the way to the last stop and I'm getting the emergency brake again every time I try to use throttle at silly low speed.
    I'm constantly acknowledging with O button and not speeding but can't get to last station!
    All driver alerts turned on for realism and on one of the passenger scenarios.
    Is this a bug??!!

2. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

Thanks!

4. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

Ok so been playing the gwe stuff and thought I'd revisit RT. Yes I've read all manuals etc but still getting the emergency brake when hitting anything other than a green even below 85kph!
    I'm guessing I have to acknowledge the yellow signal whilst passing it, but with the O which is used for sifa or the one next to it on the cab?

5. volvolover1972

RT has PZB which is bugged so don’t sweat if you get few emergency applications on greens. Also keep in mind on RT there is one place that the speed limit goes down to 70 and that requires PZB acknowledgement. Also the signal right after Leipzig MDR when going northbound is bugged so it always applies the E brakes. When RSN comes out for console the PZB will be much better since they completely redid it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

Great thanks!
    So the PZB acknowledgement - is it the sifa O button on the controller? And is this button pressed before or after signal?
    Thanks again

7. volvolover1972

Yes the O button on the controller does acknowledge sifa and PZB to my knowledge. When acknowledging PZB you want to do right as you pass the signal. Not before but less than a second after passing it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. idiosis

idiosis Member