Qd Easy Red Light Work Around On Wcmls!

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by brummie, Nov 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. brummie

brummie Active Member

I posted this in the relevant forum yesterday but just in case it was missed thought l'd post here too.
    The QD from Euston fast where the red light doesn't change, l found all you have to do is click on 'ctrl + tab' and that will give permission to proceed opening the path. Went as far as Watford Jct with no probs.
    Regards

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Normally for a Red Signal it is just TAB if the signal is at the front or Ctrl+TAB if at the rear

3. brummie

brummie Active Member

Hi Peter, that is true but this is the red signal bug which doesnt change at start of QD at Euston fast. I was just trying it myself and pressing TAB doesnt work?

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As stated on another post, most likely the consist was placed back to front in the editor, so although you start in the cab and "that's the front" the scenario doesn't know this...
    Way to check is go to camera view 2 and see whether you go to the front as expected or the rear. If the latter then it's definitely back to front

• Like Like x 1
  5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Technically it is the QD Consist Marker which is wrong as there are no trains in a QD Scenario until you the Player Loco