Queensland Australia Routes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MetroMad1229, Jan 23, 2022.

?
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MetroMad1229

MetroMad1229 Well-Known Member

Gday fokes and welcome back to another Australian Route Suggestion. The content I'm suggesting now is Queensland Rail. This should get added to TSW2 because 1 TSW2 really needs and Australian route and 2 Queensland Rail has got really cool high speed trains. Now if you haven't see the other 2 Australian routes I've suggested in the past please scroll down to my signature and go check them out now or after you read this thread. But for now we'll stick with this thread's topic. OH.. SORRY.. I forgot to wish you all a happy new year because this is the first thread for 2022 but I should've posted this earlier so I could wish it to you at the exact correct time. With all that out the way let's hop into it.

Queensland's Railway Network
    train_network-map_1016.gif

QUEENSLAND RAIL

Queensland Rail is the Commuter service in Queensland. Trains travel via Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane Central, and Roma Street. The difference with the Busy stations from the other 2 Australian routes I did is that they start and ends at the busy stations but with Queensland is that they run via them during the services. Services travel 160-170km/h outside the city. Most of the lines are just a single track or just double track coming from and ending somewhere else. Queensland Rail has ordered so many trains so if a Queensland Rail route comes then there will be so much DLC. Now let's talk about some Queensland Rail routes.

THE GOLD COAST LINE / FERNY GROVE TO BEENLEIGH
    I mainly picked the Gold Coast Line because it's actually got a nickname which is kinda rare and because it starts and ends at Brisbane Domestic Airport and most Train Sim World players adore seeing planes taking off and landing like in London Commuter but the Airlines in London Commuter are just generic but are branded 'Airlines' so for some Airline ideas for this route are Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin, Rex and Bonza Air but it's from the future and hasn't started yet but Bonza Air is gonna start it's company really early this year but definently Qantas should be an Airline in the route because it's so popular in Australia and worldwide but we better get out of plane mode and return to train mode!!!! Now with the Ferny Grove to Beenleigh I chose that because it runs right next to the Gold Coast Line and it's good to have the two lines in the one route but your probably thinking about it starting from when it joins the Gold Coast Line.. nope.. I want it to release as the entire Ferny Grove to Beenleigh.

All Stops
    Gold Coast Line

• Brisbane Domestic Airport
    • Brisbane International
    • Eagle Junction
    • Wooloowin
    • Albion
    • Bowen Hills
    • Fortitude Valley
    • Brisbane Central
    • Roma Street
    • South Brisbane
    • South Bank
    • Park Road
    • Dutton Park
    • Fairfield
    • Yeronga
    • Yeerongpilly
    • Moorooka
    • Rocklea
    • Salisbury
    • Coopers Plains
    • Banoon
    • Sunnybank
    • Altandi
    • Runcorn
    • Fruitgrove
    • Kuraby
    • Trinder Park
    • Woodridge
    • Kingston
    • Loganlea
    • Bethania
    • Edens Landing
    • Holmview
    • Beenleigh
    • Ormeau
    • Coomera
    • Helensvale
    • Nerang
    • Robina
    • Varsity Lakes
    Loco Info: 1
    NGR700
    Maufacturer: Bombarier Transportation
    Build date: 2015-2019
    Numbered: 701-775
    Length: 147 m
    Horse Power: (Unknown)
    Top Speed: 140 km/h
    download.jpg

All Stops
    Ferny Grove to Beenleigh

• Ferny Grove
    • Keperra
    • Grovely
    • Oxford Park
    • Mitchelton
    • Gaythorne
    • Enoggera
    • Alderley
    • Newmarket
    • Wilston
    • Windsor
    • Bowen Hills
    • Fortitude Valley
    • Brisbane Central
    • Roma Street
    • South Brisbane
    • South Bank
    • Park Road
    • Dutton Park
    • Fairfield
    • Yeronga
    • Yeerongpilly
    • Moorooka
    • Rocklea
    • Salisbury
    • Coopers Plains
    • Banoon
    • Sunnybank
    • Altandi
    • Runcorn
    • Fruitgrove
    • Kuraby
    • Trinder Park
    • Woodridge
    • Kingston
    • Loganlea
    • Bethania
    • Edens Landing
    • Holmview
    • Beenleigh
    Loco Info: 2
    Suburban Multiple Unit
    Maufacturer (200-220): Walker Limited
    Maufacturer (260): Downer EDI Rail/Bombardier
    Build date (200): 1994-1995
    Build date (220): 1999-2001
    Build date (260): 2008-2011
    Numbered (200): 201-212
    Numbered (220): 221-250
    Numbered (260): 261-296
    Length: 72.4 m
    Horse Power (200): 181
    Horse Power (220-260): 240
    Top Speed: 100 km/h
    Top Speed: 130 km/h
    Ferny Grove  1987.png

There is another EMU that runs on this line but it will be retired sometime this year. There is a Poll in this thread saying should I write down this train's information if I should do it or not. If it reaches 10 yes' then I'll squeeze it in and replace this paragraph of the thread.

Conclusion
    As always thank you guys so much for reading this and I hope you enjoyed this. If you did please leave a like. And for the next Australian Route Suggestion it will be Western Australian Routes and I will try and release it around February 1st. This is the first time I've revealled the next thread and when it will release. But once again I really hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. jackmiller1234567890

jackmiller1234567890 Well-Known Member

just so you know the NGR does not run on the ferny grove line what is more common on the ferny grove line is the EMU, IMU 120, 160 and sometimes the imu 100 also a common site is the SMU 200, 220 and 260.

3. MetroMad1229

MetroMad1229 Well-Known Member

I know that's why I split the loco info into 2 parts.