PlayStation Question For Tsw On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Euphics, May 27, 2020.

1. Euphics

Euphics New Member

Hello, there. I'm about to purchase Train Sim World on PS4 for $14.99. I'm wondering if the game comes with some American routes. I need to know ASAP as this game goes offsale at 2 am.

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

TSW 2020 comes with the Long Island Railroad. If you get the deluxe version that would also include the Peninsula Corridor San Francisco to San Jose Caltrain.

3. Euphics

Euphics New Member

Oh.. I was looking at steam and I clicked "Owners Manual" and it said it came with CSX Heavy Haul. That confused me. I know you just replied to me about the American routes but can you confirm that CSX trains are in the PS4 version?

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Sorry, the CSX Heavy Haul is only available for PCs and not for the console versions of TSW

5. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

You will not get CSX PS4 (as mentioned by Slemcer ), but you will get NEC out of NYC plus RT Rapid Transit (Leipzig), neither of which are mentioned in the blurb. I strongly recommend getting the current Collector's Edition on PS4, as this effectively has eight routes (including RSN), and you should be able to pick this up for about $35.