Xbox Quick Resume

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Wooki74, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

On last gen build quick resume worked now series x version it no longer works . Why would you not support quick resume it was great while doing freight runs and just come back to it the next day. Hope it can be fixed along with texture glitch.

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I believe Quick Resume requires some extra work on a per-game basis on Microsoft's end, it's definitely something which can be really finicky and buggy on newly released titles, so it's no surprise to see it not enabled immediately if MS have learned from past mistakes like QR automatically trying to save MMOs which require being logged in to a remote server, so the game crashes and dumps you back on the title screen with an error message about 60 seconds after quick resuming, wasting a bunch of time.

3. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Agree now that we’ve had the benefit of not having to boot into the game every time it’s a real miss to loose this.

4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

It's actually a bonus if like me you regularly switch between different consoles, as I had to be sure to properly close the game each time, or end up opening it, having it synch my cloud save, and having it close again on me and restart every time.
    MS really need to add personal toggles for which games we want to allow to use Quick Resume and which we do not.