Quicktime

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andyscotland, Nov 14, 2022.

1. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

I used to play openBVE on the pc and when you were stood at a station with a period of time before you were allowed to set off control+J (I think) were your friend, as in you could set the game speed to 5x. This could be a useful feature to have in the game I reckon as sometmes you just want to smash one out (especially if a gremlin set you back to level 1 but the less said about that the better). Take this morning as an example, because I know I've got catching up to do but I knew I had to go out at short notice I could've done with skipping through the station waits..... Incidentally I'm pretty sure I saved it but it still has the previous save up there so I'll check that too

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There's a "quick time" feature in TSC as well. I think you need to change the loading suffix and then use a control key (been a long time since I've played TSC) but definitely a thing
    I've thought it would be helpful in TSW for a while, especially when running concurrent services where you may have a 15 minute layover