Rail Driver And Isle Of Wight Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DJBlacklight, Feb 10, 2021.

1. DJBlacklight

DJBlacklight New Member

Hi, up until last week or so the Rail driver worked fine for the Isle of Wight. However now the bindings were changed in the last update and this has caused the closing of the doors to no longer work

Normally it was the D Pad to open and close the L/R doors but it was changed to another button

However the bindings on these buttons weren't set correctly to "Close Right Door". You can open and close the L door and open the R door but unable to close it. The actual button for "Close Right Door" is bound as "DoorClose_R" or something similar to this which doesn't actually close the door.

I cant find a way to manually change the bindings either. Is there a way to do that or another way to fix this apart from waiting for an update?

upload_2021-2-10_7-2-53.png

upload_2021-2-10_7-8-1.png

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Yep I reported the same issue. It seems to me that perhaps Rivet tried to make IW the same as the other RD configurations, but the other RD configurations changed to what was on Rivet's train. :)

Paul

3. DJBlacklight

DJBlacklight New Member

Yea, I cant find anyway to change the mappings either, so currently the Isle of Wight isnt possible at the moment to work with Rail Driver?

4. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

You can, you just need to work the doors with keyboard unfortunately.