PC Raildriver Door Controls For Isle Of Wight Class 483 After Last Update

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Feb 3, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

In the last update door controls for all locomotives supported by RD seem to have been made consistent which is great except for Isle of Wight which now doesn't work. It has new buttons for left doors open close which work and new buttons for right open/close. Right open works but right close does not. It has an inconsistent label DoorClose_R where the others are Doors Close Left which maybe is why its not working. It would be great for this to be fixed as it ruins the immersion when you have to go back to the keyboard to close the right side doors on this one class.

Door controls work as expected on Bakerloo & Talent 2 except you can only work with one side at a time where before they were totally independent.

Paul

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This doesn’t sound like it would be an issue with the actual physical rail driver device , but I’m afraid I can’t help as I don’t use rail driver

3. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

It isn't the RD itself, it is the game setup. I asked Rivet about it and they said they have not done anything for RD in their Isle of Wight train at all and that DTG set it up.

Paul