Raildriver Shortages

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Jamy, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Jamy

Jamy Well-Known Member

For those looking to purchase the Raildriver control will know that they are nearly impossible to get hold of in Europe. After speaking to PI Engineering they are offering to the option to buy it through them in the U.S instead of using the european distributers. Previously the shipping costs were more than the unit.
    I have just purchased one for £200 including shipping and took 1 week to arrive. PI's response below

We ran into a number of complications this year due to COVID-19 and Brexit this fall. We aren’t sure when we can get the container back that way, it is being sent back to the US as I type. We are offering heavily discounted shipping if you order direct from us here in the states. If you wanted to send me your address I can offer you a quote. The unit will come with the US power adapter, but that is only for the speakers, you just need USB to power the actual RailDriver itself. (most people use their own speaks anyways)

• Like Like x 5
  2. osiegmund9

osiegmund9 Well-Known Member

I have one via Amazon US for 250 Euros including taxes and shipping to Germany. Arrived after 2 weeks :)

• Like Like x 1