Raildriver Speed Status Window

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by vaux62, Jun 4, 2021.

1. vaux62

vaux62 New Member

Hello
    I have just bought and started to use rail driver with tsw 2 on PC. It works quite well which is a good start but the speed status window only show 8.8.8 and not the speed. I was wondering is this a problem with the beta version or is it a setup problem.

Thanks

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Works fine for me, did you calibrate it?

3. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Should be showing same speed as the HUD. Go to " controls", " advanced controls" and "calibrate".

4. vaux62

vaux62 New Member

I have calibrated the Rail driver but I will do it again and see what happens.

5. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

Ok. I am curious about this controller. Have been hearing about it for a while. How good is it with german locos? Does it have PZB controls as well?

6. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

vaux62 it should work, I've noticed it drop out occasionally and freeze at the speed it was doing, but I've not seen that lately. If you're able to drive then it should work.

Ravi the answer to that is it depends on the loco, I get the impression DTG are experimenting with different options and see which ones we do and don't like based on forum feedback.
    All of them have PZB Acknowledge, PZB Release and PZB Override buttons. Some implement LZB using the independent brake lever, some use the up/down buttons next to the game pad. For PZB Ack and PZB release I tend to find myself using the keyboard.

Paul

7. lactic#5649

lactic#5649 New Member

Hi,
    My Raildriver has the same behavior out of the box. Did you find how to fix yours ?