Railfan Tv Schedule - Week Beginning 9th May

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG JD, May 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hello folks, hope you've all had a good week.

Next week, we're continuing our journey toward Spirit of Steam, with a Development Deep Dive into the world of Audio! We'll be inviting our Senior Audio Designer, Adam (another one!), onto the stream to talk about the process of making Steam as much a treat for our ears as it will be for our eyes.

We also have our second Creator Spotlight - this time, we're showcasing TopFunnyMoments, which in turn will be our first-ever Spanish-language stream! Read on for more.

As ever, all streams start at 19:00 UTC, and are available on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.

Wednesday, May 11th - Creator Spotlight - TopFunnyMoments - HUDless Köln-Aachen run [SPANISH-SPEAKING]

This month's featured creator is TopFunnyMoments, who has a wealth of brilliant simulation content on his YouTube channel, including, of course, Train Sim World 2.

Here's a short bio from him:

My name is Jose, I live in Barcelona and I am a computer engineer. From a very young age ,I have loved trains although I have never been able to dedicate myself to them professionally, luckily there are wonderful railway simulators which we watch and play on my YouTube channel, Top Funny Moments.

For this stream, he will be completing a short service with the ICE 3 on Köln-Aachen - HUDless, and with all security systems turned on. Vamos, and join him there!

[NOTE: THIS STREAM WILL BE IN SPANISH]

Thursday, May 12th - The Audio of Spirit of Steam - Jamie, Matt, Adam R

Join us for an in-depth look at how we've made the Audio for Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street - Crewe. We bring Adam R, our Senior Audio Producer, onto the stream to take us through the process all the way from recording to the final product, and share the tips of the trade.

There may also be a cheeky teaser or two in there too, for good measure.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 30
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.