1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Line Tension Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by fredblogs487, Dec 5, 2018.

1. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 New Member

Platform; PS4....... locations waldsee, gigantica. tackle used, rod sonic vader x. reel sonic tournos 10000.
    Line 50lb. hook korda kd rig size 4. bait pop up tiger nuts , scent from heaven . Biggest fish caught 58lb carp, max drag setting i can get is 35, with the meter maxed out. However several times when i get a bite and pick up the rod, the tension meter shoots straight to the top,and snaps my line,before i get a chance to do anything. Peg at gigantica, alcatraz, peg at Waldsee top right , cast to the little edge of middle island. So i put my drag down to setting 5, picked up the rod same result,except i could play the fish for a few seconds before i lost it. I can not see me catching fugie ( 85lb ) or any fish over 58lb, if tension is already maxed out at 58lb.

2. harold

harold Active Member

fou

3. harold

harold Active Member

found 30lb ridgemonkey better lost more on 50lb you should be able to use it on drag 38-41 with no problem had loads of fish upto 60lb plus

4. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 New Member

Thank you for the reply harold. I used the line you suggested, and caught up to 92lb fish,at waldsee with no problems. But at gigantica i had the same problem. The developers need to fix the line breaking, from big fish over 50lb. Both the 30lb , And 50lb line.

5. harold

harold Active Member

had a 72lb in the edge at gigantica if you look round the edges now you can see the boss carp

6. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 New Member

Still getting same problems at both venues, plus now i hear the snapped line sound before i even pick the rod up.
    Since the bass update max drag setting i can have on 50lb line is 19. and a 2lb bass maxes out the tension .
    All the bugs i am getting have been mentioned by other players, Yet i see no developer / moderator answer anybody.
    Seems like a waste of time posting anything on hear .

7. harold

harold Active Member

this game is fucked cant get online tournament so wasted 49 hours as this week wont count