Train Sim World 3 Random Spawn Track Workers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by summersy, Dec 3, 2022.

1. summersy

summersy Active Member

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a way for track workers to randomly spawn on the odd occasion stood at the edge of the track or in the yards. It doesn't have to be all the time or every time you do a service but I think it would definitely add to the realism and gives us something to beep at!

I'm hoping it would be possible as there is a couple of scenarios that include track workers, London commuter and sand patch grade.

I love the UK routes and think it would look absolutely brilliant and something unexpected to look out for as lets face it, a lot of the random encounters you may face driving a train you probably don't want to put in the game.

What does everyone think would they like this feature in the game?

• Like Like x 7
  2. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

Very good suggestion mate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

We need these small qol changes, seriously this would make everything feel way more realistic - add station staff like janitors, security and station managers and it is way more immersive.

• Like Like x 1
  4. anarchy99

anarchy99 Well-Known Member

This was sort of introduced with the rush hour route dioramas but does not seem like the feature is being taken to full advantage of in more recent releases. Hopefully someone at DTG will see your suggestion because it would be a nice touch.

• Like Like x 2
  5. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

On the topic of rush hour why do some routes have rush hours others don't haha...

6. summersy

summersy Active Member

Thanks everybody, as somebody else said they can just be dioramas like they've already used most of the time you're probably going too fast to notice anyway

7. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I was expecting this to become normalised for all future routes after Rush Hour, with hooks placed along the routes where a given selection of dioramas from the pool of available ones for platforms, trackside, etc. can sometimes spawn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I’ve seen NPC and dioramas requested outside of immediate yard and station areas for ages now. Seen odds and sods but needs more to feel like a live world. Closest I’ve seen to live worlds is gta and cyberpunk