Rapid Transit Cargo Dlc Request

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TCHOZN, May 31, 2019.

1. TCHOZN

TCHOZN New Member

I would like to suggest a cargo DLC for RT because it is really needed.

As the route especially Dessau is my old homeland, i can say that there are as much cargo trains as somebody else would expect. On the daytime there are almost every hour minimum 1 cargo train coming from Magdeburg or Coswig through Dessau towards Bitterfeld. At night there is a bunch more but slower because of the noise.

As in the TSW route some of the tracks at Bitterfeld, Delitzsch and Leipzig Messe are without catenary, it would be recomended to have a diesel loco. As such as BR 232, ER 20 or class 66 (BR 266).

On the other hand there are still posibilities for electric trains from Dessau to Bitterfeld, Delitzsch and Leipzig Nord. Therefore are the BR 145, BR 185.1, BR 189, BR 187 and even BR 155 on the route.

From Coswig to Bitterfeld via Dessau are mostly tank trains loaded with fuel, gas and melasse 1-2 times a day and overnight restricted to 60-80 km/h.

Longer distant cargo trains (Magdeburg-Leipzig Nord) are carrying mixed cargo like cereals, coal or container.

There must not really a new loco in the DLC i like to see, also the BR 185.2 or BR 155 like we already have would be fine. Prepare a tank train in Bitterfeld and move it to Dessau or L-Nord and full run's Dessau-Leipzig Nord would be much appreciated.

See attachments for recomendations.

Thank you for reading!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 15