PlayStation Rapid Transit - Problem List

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by TomJswt, May 30, 2022.

1. TomJswt

TomJswt Member

Since there was an update on this route today, I wanted to give a personal overview over a few remaining problems and over problems that have been newly created by this update. This collection of problems is just based on my experience, so feel free to add things I missed.

old/ remaining problems:
    • BR 1442/ Talent 2 - there are no rolling sounds inside the train
    • BR 1442 / Talent 2 - the LOD of the train changes quite noticeably just a few meters away from the train
    • BR 182 - also no rolling sounds inside the loco
    • Dostos - AI Trains with Dostos have a relatively loud screeching noise when driving (heard from the outside) (may affect player trains too)
    • scenery - driving northbound in the city tunnel, the train gets lit up by outdoor lighting in a flickering fashion

new problems since the update:
    • BR 1442 / Talent 2 - the new PIS is shown as a scrambled mess around the back window of the train
    • BR 1442 / Talent 2 - two doors in the second carriage are misplaced
    • BR 182 - the line number on the PIS is partially outside of the screen
    • BR 182 - doors cannot be opened via the normal controls

• Like Like x 2
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

3. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

I really hope the sounds get updated on both the 182 and 1442. I can't imagine it being too difficult to do, but they've said the difficulties of just copying and pasting sounds from train to train. The 1442 and 182 would probably have to undergo physics updates so that they match the physics of the 182 from HBL, and the 442 from SKA and BRD. There are probably a lot of other factors that go into it, but I would assume that is the main hurdle for not converting the new sounds to the old ones.