Rapid Transit Talent 2 Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Oct 2, 2020.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Hi I noticed a problem on rapid transit with the talent 2 I loaded up a service and couldn't get the train moving when I went on exterior camera the train had no pantograph and nothing I do is able to get the train to move I tried a couple services and the same issue happens no idea if anyone else has experienced this I have attached an image to show the train I start service in hasn't got a pantograph lol

Attached Files:

2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Just raise the pantograph and turn the MCB on to close

3. transportgaming

transportgaming New Member

I'm having the same issue, your not alone it seems to be services starting at Dessau only yet when the ai take over the train they operate it just fine

4. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I did that but it never works because the train ids glitched and doesn't have a pantograph so it is impossible to move

5. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Ye I did find a work around if you spawn walking at the start time for the service the trsin isn't glitched it seems to only be of you start the service from the main menu it glitches at dessau

6. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

There shouldn´t be a Work arround, they should simply fix this ASAP since the OG Rapid Transit had the same issue, why didn´t they just preserve the newest version of the RT and not version 0.5