Re-release Virgin And Arriva Products

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by b1gr4b2, Jul 19, 2020.

1. b1gr4b2

b1gr4b2 New Member

as bossman games were talking about re-releasing the welsh marches route without branding, im wondering wether dtg would re-release the virgin 390, nwc and nwc extension without branding

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

^^^This

3. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Bossman will be releasing through DTG - so it looks like things are in motion. I suspect with Covid though licensing to games is not going to be a high priority thing for the TOCs

4. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

The branding issue is hard as in the past there have been very vocal complaints about stock being released without it.

It would be nice to see the class 47 re-released in a variety of liveries, of which the refurbished ones carried the IC Swallow and RES ones in particular with all the named variants are two I would love to see.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

DTG are in talks with TfW so I imagine if they DO get released it will either be without branding or with TfW branding. My Information was gathered by talking to TfW IP department in March so hopefully as lockdown goes away and DTG are back in the office this sort of discussion can conclude and things can be updated

• Like Like x 1