The Catch Realism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeeDub438, Oct 3, 2020.

1. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

The one thing about a simulator is that it must simulate real life. The problem I have is with DTGs definition of REAL LIFE. I have played FSW and The Catch... and it is as real as ActionMan, Barbie and Pokemon. But yet you still bang on about being “A Simulator”

Simulator, my backside..... that rod is better than that one, that lure is better than that one, using 3lb line to catch a 400 lb line.... not possible. The list goes on! Reward those that don’t give you a hard time.... like Wicksy, Scooby and Bigtimmer....... awesome. Your CEO..... if he knows what’s going on..... needs to decapitate some, if not all, his staff. They are bringing his company down. The knock-on effect of a sister game will claw the entire company down. That is not a threat..... it’s reality. Unfortunately DTG don’t work in the real World, so that’s fine!.... You can live in the World of ..... What If.

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi GeeDub438, if you could pick your top 5 changes to make the game more realistic what would they be? I can't promise that I can make it happen but I can pass it on to the development team.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sam_s

sam_s New Member

I no it’s only small but I think being able to move about while you’ve got a fish on would be good little feature

• Like Like x 2