Realistic Plane Traffic

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by C 70015, May 28, 2019.

1. C 70015

C 70015 Member

Hey guys, yes I know most of you may not care but I think it'd be great to see some *REAL* airlines in train sim. They would be very helpful when trying to "Train & Plane Spot" especially at Luton airport parkway & Gatwick airport (I've only mentioned these two as I don't have any other airports in train sim). For example at Gatwick, replace the A310 with an Emirates A380 as well as a TUI Boeing 787 or An Easyjet A320Neo all on the same path. Though an A380 would be lovely. As for Luton, an Easyjet A320, wizzair A321 & Ryanair Boeing 737-8 all on the same path (one after the other then it repeats). This would make the sim a whole lot more realistic as the A310s hardly fly these days & don't fly to Gatwick nor Luton. I would try and do this my self but I'm not too sure how or where to start. I hope you take up my proposal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

DTG would never do this. It's a train sim and trying to license airline brand names would just be nothing but unnecessary licensing and costs, when the planes aren't even the main focus of the game. They have a hard enough time getting railroad licenses as it is.

• Like Like x 3
  3. C 70015

C 70015 Member

OK :(

• Like Like x 1