Train Sim World 3 Really Strange And Confusing Session-ending Bug On London Commuter

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Dec 4, 2022.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Just for context, on Xbox Series X, I've been playing a lot of the German routes recently without any issue. However, today I thought I would return to playing London Commuter - but, on the very first service I played, experienced a very strange bug which ended my session without any obvious reason.

This was the 1C07 - Horsham to London Victoria - 0702. Everything was going fine until passing Thornton Heath station (near Selhurst) when, at first, the sound followed by the game itself faded away without reason before the screen came up saying to either replay the service or exit to the main menu. It's very odd as I did not pass any red signals, nor did any message say service failure etc.

I completed two following services (Victoria to Southampton and Portsmouth to Victoria) without an any issues.

2. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

What did it say? I'm guessing it said "End of session: You have reached the end of represented area."

3. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

If you had the HUD off, then this could be a random SPAD or derailment, since those will only show if the HUD is on.
    If you had the HUD on, this is very weird indeed.

4. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

No, that wasn't the case as I was performing a normal service, thus wouldn't have reached anywhere near the end of the represented area. The strange thing is there was no message such as service failure etc, it just randomly ended half-way through - I've since played more services without issue though.

Potentially, I normally drive with the HUD off. However, when there is normal a service failure, whether that's a SPAD etc, isn't there a sound/chime that accompanies this, if so, I didn't hear anything.

5. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

Yes there is, but it is very quiet. It might be even quieter on TSW3.

Just tried TSW3, and there is no sound (I just SPADed a class 66). Most likely, it was an AI SPAD